Grilled eggplant and bell peppers are often on the menu during my winter stays in Turkey, where vegetables are typically cooked on a coal grill in the garden in the evening.
Zorluk : Orta
1 Adet Ekmek
2 Kaşık Süt
4 Kaşık Pilav
6 Bardak Su
- Melt the butter over medium heat and add the eggs. Stir until scrambled. Cook through, but do not overcook the eggs.
- Spoon the hot eggs into a blender. Add the cheese and sour cream and blend until smooth and creamy. Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Roast the asparagus in olive oil over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add salt and pepper, remove from frying pan for now, and set aside.
- Sauté the butter in the frying pan until it is golden brown and has a nutty smell. Remove from heat, let cool, and add the lemon juice.
- Put the asparagus back into the frying pan and stir together with the butter until it gets hot.
- Serve the asparagus with the sautéed butter and the creamy eggs.